Wednesday, January 1, 2014

13 weeks - GIRLS!!

One week after my NT scan, I went back for the follow up to look for baby B.  The scan itself was uneventful and was just a repeat from the week before, so I told Boris he didn't need to come (he had already been missing a lot of work for all these appointments in the middle of the day!).  It was uneventful as expected, and the technician easily found what she needed to see.

Then at the end of the appointment she if I wanted to know the gender Heck yes I wanted to know! Boris and I meant to ask the week before but were distracted by baby B's stubbornness, so I had his approval to find out even though he wasn't there.

She guessed… girls! I called Boris and told him. He was thrilled, as was I. 

I then quickly texted my sister and told her "I CLAIM MIKAYLA'S GIRLY STUFF!!!"

Priorities. We told the rest of the family later that day.


Babies at 13 weeks:





No comments:

Post a Comment