Wednesday, January 1, 2014

6 weeks - Twins!

I finally got a doctor's appointment when I was almost 6 weeks along.  Sadly, I did not know what to expect an thought I might just be getting a blood test and meeting with a nurse, so Boris did not come along.  What a mistake!

When the doctor arrived, he walked in, introduced himself, pulled over the ultrasound device and said "let's see how many there are in there!" Haha… right? So when he told me there were "definitely two in there!" I thought for sure he was joking. He was not!! Once he showed me two little heartbeats I knew it wasn't a joke. I hardly remember the rest of the appointment, it was all a blur.  I then went next door to get my preliminary bloodwork done, and while I was waiting I texted Boris with the news:






No comments:

Post a Comment