Wednesday, January 8, 2014

18 weeks - First kick!

Just after the 18 week mark I felt something that could have been a small muscle twitch... It happened a few more times and I realized it was probably a kick. I was so excited! Boris was able to feel them a few days later.  Now as I write this (at 21 weeks), the kicks are anything from small. Those babies are trying to escape from their prison!  The other night when they were being particularly aggressive, I told Boris and he put his hand on my belly.  When baby A finally gave a swift kick, Boris immediately recoiled and screamed "AHH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?" So funny. Now he refuses to feel the kicks because they are "gross."  He says he is glad that they are kicking but doesn't want to feel it. I can't say I blame him... I love the kicking but sometimes it is a little on the gross side. Feels like there is a goldfish in there swimming around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment